Billing Problem

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

omard.

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Dec 16, 2003
Berwyn, Illinois
I'm having a hell of a time with my bill at Voom. My first install was for the 10th of March they came out but it never worked. I called them and told them that I did not want my billing cycle to start until I had the services up and running and I also changed my package from VA-VA-Voom to HD-Voom. She was not sure she could do that, but she was going to try. They finally got me up and running on the 17th I then called on the 18th to verify the billing info, and tell them that everything is working fine. They explained to me that I would not get billed until the 15th of April for the first month of service it sounded strange so I had her repeat it. Now today I get a bill for 97.00 for the first month of service and the dates are March 10th to April 9th. I called Voom and the guy said throw the bill away. I asked him when the real charge will come thru he said it already has and I told him that it has not. His reply was it will. I then asked him to verify the date of my automatic debit of my Credit Card and he told me he had no idea when it would be. It there a better number I can call to get and answer for my questions?

omard. said:
I'm having a hell of a time with my bill at Voom. My first install was for the 10th of March they came out but it never worked. I called them and told them that I did not want my billing cycle to start until I had the services up and running and I also changed my package from VA-VA-Voom to HD-Voom. She was not sure she could do that, but she was going to try. They finally got me up and running on the 17th I then called on the 18th to verify the billing info, and tell them that everything is working fine. They explained to me that I would not get billed until the 15th of April for the first month of service it sounded strange so I had her repeat it. Now today I get a bill for 97.00 for the first month of service and the dates are March 10th to April 9th. I called Voom and the guy said throw the bill away. I asked him when the real charge will come thru he said it already has and I told him that it has not. His reply was it will. I then asked him to verify the date of my automatic debit of my Credit Card and he told me he had no idea when it would be. It there a better number I can call to get and answer for my questions?
Welcome to Cablevision!

omard. said:
Is this a know issue with the company?

Omard,

keep documentation together. I had a hell of a time to a credit as well but eventually it was done. All I am saying is, give them sometime until they fix everything and keep all the documentation together.

They are aware...!!!
When I called this morning for a hit on the box, first I got the automated answer of "past due amount..." What? I just got installed on Monday and they did debit my credit card.

When I asked the CSR he said "Don't worry, we are having billing problems. You are not past due and no you will not be billed again till next month"

I sure hope so!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)