Billing Problem

omard.

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Dec 16, 2003
Berwyn, Illinois
I'm having a hell of a time with my bill at Voom. My first install was for the 10th of March they came out but it never worked. I called them and told them that I did not want my billing cycle to start until I had the services up and running and I also changed my package from VA-VA-Voom to HD-Voom. She was not sure she could do that, but she was going to try. They finally got me up and running on the 17th I then called on the 18th to verify the billing info, and tell them that everything is working fine. They explained to me that I would not get billed until the 15th of April for the first month of service it sounded strange so I had her repeat it. Now today I get a bill for 97.00 for the first month of service and the dates are March 10th to April 9th. I called Voom and the guy said throw the bill away. I asked him when the real charge will come thru he said it already has and I told him that it has not. His reply was it will. I then asked him to verify the date of my automatic debit of my Credit Card and he told me he had no idea when it would be. It there a better number I can call to get and answer for my questions?

omard. said:
I'm having a hell of a time with my bill at Voom. My first install was for the 10th of March they came out but it never worked. I called them and told them that I did not want my billing cycle to start until I had the services up and running and I also changed my package from VA-VA-Voom to HD-Voom. She was not sure she could do that, but she was going to try. They finally got me up and running on the 17th I then called on the 18th to verify the billing info, and tell them that everything is working fine. They explained to me that I would not get billed until the 15th of April for the first month of service it sounded strange so I had her repeat it. Now today I get a bill for 97.00 for the first month of service and the dates are March 10th to April 9th. I called Voom and the guy said throw the bill away. I asked him when the real charge will come thru he said it already has and I told him that it has not. His reply was it will. I then asked him to verify the date of my automatic debit of my Credit Card and he told me he had no idea when it would be. It there a better number I can call to get and answer for my questions?
Welcome to Cablevision!

omard. said:
Is this a know issue with the company?

Omard,

keep documentation together. I had a hell of a time to a credit as well but eventually it was done. All I am saying is, give them sometime until they fix everything and keep all the documentation together.

They are aware...!!!
When I called this morning for a hit on the box, first I got the automated answer of "past due amount..." What? I just got installed on Monday and they did debit my credit card.

When I asked the CSR he said "Don't worry, we are having billing problems. You are not past due and no you will not be billed again till next month"

I sure hope so!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts