Billing Question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lacubs

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 9, 2007
Erie, Pa
i paid just $300.00 every month, i want you guys to take a look at my bill see if there any mistakes, i know there at least one but it only $3.00 i don't have a Whole-home-dvr, and i just 1 HR34 just alot packages
thanks

BILL.jpg BILL.jpg BILL.jpg

But seriously your actually doing ok because $10 for advanced receiver, plus the other $10 plus the whole home fee is $23

New customers are charged $25
1, i don't have and whole home, just a single HR34 and 2, been a customer for like 15 years

But seriously your actually doing ok because $10 for advanced receiver, plus the other $10 plus the whole home fee is $23

New customers are charged $25
Actually new Customers are charged $15 Advanced receiver fee, and $6.50 receiver/lease fee.
Old customers are Charged $23 and $25 depending on when and how their account is flagged.

Reactions: stardust3
Actually new Customers are charged $15 Advanced receiver fee, and $6.50 receiver/lease fee.
Old customers are Charged $23 and $25 depending on when and how their account is flagged.
Yea forgot about that.

The $6.50 for the first receiver is a scam anyways
Still, it looks like some set-ups are cheaper with the new customer pricing, even with the added $6.50 fee. For example, with my set-up (a single HD non-DVR) the $6.50 primary receiver fee is being waived, but I have a $10 Advanced Receiver HD fee. New customers would only have the $6.50 fee, not the $10 fee. So the real question is: why can't existing subscribers switch to the new customer fee structure instead of being "grandfathered" with higher fees? "Grandfathering" lower rates would make sense, since that helps ensure subscriber loyalty if they would not be able to get that rate again if they canceled and came back as a new subscriber. "Grandfathering" higher rates just ticks off existing subscribers and creates more churn.

You really shouldn't be paying $300.00 for the whole year. It just goes up that high as soon as you start getting billed for NFL ST & NHL CI(in the late summer-fall months). By January next year(2016),it should drop back down into the mid $200.00(I'm speaking from personal experience AND having NFL Sunday Ticket,NHL Center Ice,NBA League Pass,AND MLB Extra Innings,plus Fox Sports Plus. I said I love my sports :)).

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts