Billing Question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Nolzman

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 4, 2003
Just moved and had Direct installed a extra receiver in the kids play room. I now have 2 HR10-250's and a new R15. I just noticed my bill had the extra receiver charge which is fine, but it also has the DVR charge AND a lease charge for the R15. Is this correct? Should I be charged both fees? Will the DVR fee go away when I replace the HR10 with HR20's. Thanks.

Nolzman said:
Just moved and had Direct installed a extra receiver in the kids play room. I now have 2 HR10-250's and a new R15. I just noticed my bill had the extra receiver charge which is fine, but it also has the DVR charge AND a lease charge for the R15. Is this correct? Should I be charged both fees? Will the DVR fee go away when I replace the HR10 with HR20's. Thanks.

The _one_ DVR fee covers all DVRs on the account, so even if you have one (or 8) DVR(s) on your account, there will be that DVR fee, so no, changing to HR20s does not exempt you from paying a DVR fee, since the HR20 is a DVR, you have to pay the DVR fee just as you did with the H10s.

The lease fee replaces the mirror fee (which if you notice the mirror fee is NOT charged for that leased receiver, whereas if it was not leased you would have to pay the mirror fee instead of the lease fee, which is the same price, making the bill the same.).

If they are charging a lease fee AND a mirror fee on that LEASED receiver, then you should inform them of their error.

Last edited:
Duh!! OK, I get it. Basically, instead of the extra receiver charge, I have the leased receiver charge.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts