BIO HD why Dont we get it?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

LOBO2999

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 1, 2004
Cumming, GA
Its not part of the HD EXTRA PACK BIO HD that is and I dont get it one any of my D HD Recivers , I have reset them but nothing . Are we suppose to get it ?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Its not part of the HD EXTRA PACK BIO HD that is and I dont get it one any of my D HD Recivers , I have reset them but nothing . Are we suppose to get it ?

Thanks!

Currently, Bio HD is not part of the HD Extra Pack, and I do not think that will change. Currently, Bio HD is part of Choice Xtra package with HD Access; Bio SD is in Choice Xtra. If you have a package above Choice Xtra like Choice Ultimate for example, then you should have it.

I have total choice Plus

That is odd since Biography Channel was part of Total Choice Plus when it was an offered package. Therefore, I would think you should get it, but you never really know with grandfathered packages I suppose. Do you get Biography Channel SD? You may need to call in to let them know or ask, and that may fix the problem.

That is odd since Biography Channel was part of Total Choice Plus when it was an offered package. Therefore, I would think you should get it, but you never really know with grandfathered packages I suppose. Do you get Biography Channel SD? You may need to call in to let them know or ask, and that may fix the problem.

Yes I do get the SD version of it. Will hve to give them a call Friday morning and see.

Thanks for all the replays

There's a link on the DirecTV website (somewhere) where you can force a re-authorization of your receiver. This may be all you need.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts