Blackbelt Tv Gone MP

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

tvropro

On Vacation
Original poster
Mar 9, 2007
Was going through satellites. Looks like Blackbelt is no longer "FP" Shows me MP with This Channel is not Available Maybe the free ride is over :(

hmmm. it's listed as part of Skyvision's "4dtv supersized" pack.. maybe they've switched on the $ machine now.

No it's in commercial only mode, MP to the 4dtv. If it was sub-able it would say S:NS and have a subscription required message, not the not available one. (same as all my favorite generic masters :()

right.. I meant that skyvision used to include it in one of their packages.. well they still do, according to their website..
but then again, it usually takes these companies ages to update their websites.

oh, and I meant that comcast turned on the $ machine as in set that channel so we can't have it

oh, and I meant that comcast turned on the $ machine as in set that channel so we can't have it

Comcast is a funny but Greedy company. With all the billions they have you would think something like Blackbelt wouldn't mean much to them leaving it open. Comcast spends a fortune in my area sending me buy cable flyer's in the mail 2 to 3 times a week, like thats going to make me bite . Pennywize but dollar foolish.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)