Blackbelt TV

Status
Please reply by conversation.
"It is also illegal to do business with a terrorist or terrorist organization. The government is also charging that"

Gee, our government is guilty of this :)

Sorry, I won't go there! :)

I dont' think BlackbeltTV itself was affected. I think he was just re-broadcasting it.

It was on Galaxy 16 in DCII a while back (might still be!).

Scott Greczkowski said:
If that channel is illegal then make Al Jezera Illegal as well.

Have you ever noticed anyone does not agree with us (the USA) can be considered terrorists.
I don't know about that but if Al Jazeera becomes illegal, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS better watch their backs!

Scott Greczkowski said:
If that channel is illegal then make Al Jezera Illegal as well.

I have never watched this Hezbollah-operated channel or Al Jezera. And if I did I wouldn't be able to understand a thing they said. That being said, I think the BIG difference is that this Hezbollah channel was trying to incite violence and recruite terrorists. It also happened to be run by a guy that is a terrorist.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Have you ever noticed anyone does not agree with us (the USA) can be considered terrorists.

I don't think this is true. If it where then Al Jezera would be classified as illegal and we'd never see it at all. I don't know if it is available in the US but I know I see it all the time on CNN and Foxnews.

PS - My 100th post!!! WooHoo

Al jezera is carried on Dish Network.

But it always seems like they are airing stuff from Ben Laden like they are throwing fuel on the fire.

Everybody was ranting up until Scott the owner of the forum suggested you refrain from talking politics. I agreed with Scott. Since Scott owns the forum I guess you could say he has absolute power.

Start a thread in the Pit area and you guys can rant all night about politics, but not here! We only talk about FTA satellite here.

THANKS for understanding!

Okay, so now I understand about the loss of Blackbelt. Too bad, it was kind of fun to watch every now and then. :)

Hopefully someone will bring it back.

On top of everything else they're hitting him with, they'll probably charge him with copyright infringement for illegally rebroadcasting BlackBelt TV... :)

So is there anything on Amazonas now? I scanned it with my universal lnb and get nothing. I can hit PAS9 just fine but get nothing on Amazonas.

There is a dvb data service signal at 11713H 2222 which you should be able to lock on. But there won't be any audio or video.

Yeah, I was getting that one(Thanks though), just was curious if I was missing anything that was available.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts