Blank entries in the guide

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dervari

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 6, 2004
Atlanta, GA
This morning I was browsing the guide and found numerous blank entries. It looks like most, if not all, of them were where "PAID PROGRAMMING" would be. If I scroll over to the noon time, the blanks are gone and all the grid is populated. Has anyone else noticed this? My receiver is an H20 with the update.

They use some service to feed into their guide, it is possible they (the service, not D*) had some kind of hiccup, or missing data, or some kind of change.

Also, depending on the last reset of your stb, it could be just that data was not downloaded yet for those channels.

FWIW, I notice that when the guide updates on my D10s, after a reset, for example, that the guide updates do not seem to be strictly sequential, so they can update some entries 2 hours away before finishing updating ones only 30 mins away (for example).

Though this post does not rule out that it could be a H20 software issue.

Last edited:
damaged said:
They use some service to feed into their guide, it is possible they (the service, not D*) had some kind of hiccup, or missing data, or some kind of change.

Though this post does not rule out that it could be a H20 software issue.

It was happening on the guide for my HTL-HD receiver, not just the H20. I looked at HBO for tomorrow and all it said was "Upcoming movie name" for the entire day. I noticed it is corrected tonight. Back to normal.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)