Blockbuster emails, are you getting them?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jerryez

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Pensacola,FL
I signed up for BBMP on 1/18/12 and they mailed me my first choice on 1/18. I received the dvd on 1/19 and mailed it back on 1/20, which they should have received on 1/23. Then on 1/24, I receive an email from Blockbuster stating that they have mailed me my dvd, but the title is the one that I sent back on 1/20. Hello, what the hell are they doing. The 1/23 email is the first one that I have received from BB and it is to let me know they have shipped me the title that I received from them on 1/19. The settings on my account are set to receive all email notification on the list. I think that they should send the email on the day they send the disc, no four days later. Also, to date, they do not show in my quque that they have received back the one that I mailed on 1/20. Is anyone else having trouble with their email notifications or are they a waste of time?

I got two emails yesterday for the disc I sent back on 1/17 saying they got my disc back and my next disc will be sent out, all of which was after I received that disc and sent it back yesterday.

I did get emails today confirming my disc that was returned yesterday and saying my next disc will be sent out, so maybe it was just a one week glitch.

The identical just happened to me as well...

I got two emails yesterday for the disc I sent back on 1/17 saying they got my disc back and my next disc will be sent out, all of which was after I received that disc and sent it back yesterday.

I did get emails today confirming my disc that was returned yesterday and saying my next disc will be sent out, so maybe it was just a one week glitch.

same here !!!! If you want a new movie better get it elsewhere. BB has problem in my opinion.

I dropped Blockbuster a couple of days ago and I've received all kinds of emails saying that they received a dvd and then today I got one saying it would send one out by Saturday 1/21. Mind you I got that dvd already and already sent it back in yesterday.

I always get emails stating that my next disc has been sent, this before I get email stating that they received the last disc I sent back.
Dan

Do these emails come from India call centers. When the CSR is not on the phone they type in email notifications. If they were automated, they would go out when the dvd is processed out.

How can one tell where they come from? I looked at the info from one of these returned disc emails and nothing about India in there.
Dan

The return address on the envelope is Dallas, TX, but the address that I mail it back to is Pensacola, FL and that is where I live, so it should not take three or four days for them to get it here in Pensacola, FL. Mailed it back on 1/20, got an email on 1/26 stating they just received it.

Last edited:
bbmp was good when it started buts its getting worse as time goes on :)

The second dvd took two days to get to me from only Dish knows where. This one is to be returned to Houston,TX. Now I am really confused. As I stated in an earlier post, my first one was mailed to Pensacola, FL (where I live). I think that I will just take this one to the Blockbuster store.

My 1st dvd came from St. louis ,mo. sent back to Atlanta, Ga. They received the return, after a week no dvd. Bad service in my opinoin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)