Blockbuster trying to get me to cancel?

BluffingJ

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 30, 2012
FL
Last week my account was put on hold by someone on Blockbuster's end, without my permission.I am going out of town for a few days this week, and didn't want anything sent out.So I emptied my queue.However, I woke up the morning of 12/24 to see the 3 movies and 1 damaged disc i returned had cleared at home.Some how 2 movies (not even 3 like I pay for) which weren't in my queue were sent out. I even asked Blockbuster, since I am not going to be here is there anything else I can do to avoid having movies sent out? I never got an answer to that, just an account hold which I didn't want (because i'm not going to be here).

Not to mention, due to the account hold i lost a credit given to me for January.I was given one because one movie arrived damaged, and one took over a week to get here in the same shipment.The person I talked to on the phone, wouldn't give it back to me.Though at this rate, I don't know if I want to be a member come the bill date.

No, just blockbuster by mail. Lucky to get a response within 2-3 days when i fill out the help form on site.Lady I talked to on phone wouldn't giuve me the credit back either.Haven't called yet about why movies were sent out when a queue was empty though.

Oh, I know this is.I've already tried the onsite form for help (lucky to hear back in even 3 days normally, let alone during this time of year).The foreigner I spoke to on the phone, tried to put my account back on hold "to keep movies not in my queue from being sent out again".Even after explaining to them numerous times;I won't be here to get the ones that were already sent out without my permission thus I can't return and have anything else sent out until I get back.So posting here can't be any less helpful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)