Blockbuster to close all 300 remaining stores and distribution centers by end of December 2013 or ea

I had to run some errands yesterday and kept passing the BB a few times that is now closed, until I think tomorrow, employees were there it looked like all day, felt bad for them. Having to get ready for there store and job to end.

I have been reading about some of the BB stores that will continue to stay open under franchise agreements, looks like they are located in Texas, Alaska and I think California
Not possible. Charlie would have run them into the ground too! ;)

The last remaining store in my city closed months ago so I wouldn't know where those few franchise stores are in Texas. I thought of renewing my subscription for one more month to obtain some animated TV shows I didn't get through and would otherwise be more expensive to purchase on amazon and it did not turn out too well. The first two disks came physically damaged while the third had a large blemish that prevented it from being played completely. If the replacement disks also come in an unplayable state then I will cancel and hope for a refund of the unused month.

Saw in the Minneapolis paper that the only BB left will be in Bemidji which is a franchise and doesnt rely much on the corporate portion of BB.

SNL has sucked for so long, including 90% of their skits, that I don't watch it anymore.... But that one was great ! Very well done and no lame attempts at being funny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)