Blu-ray gets scary this October!!

rancidzombie79

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 2, 2005
Just in time for halloween I saw the upcoming release dates of lots of awesome horror in blu-ray.

Blu-ray Disc Release Dates | High Def Digest

Bram Stokers Dracula
Dawn of the Dead (1978)
Day of the Dead (1985)
Evil Dead 2
Halloween
Twilight Zone: The Movie
The Reaping
Return to House on Haunted Hill
Masters of Horror Season One Volumes 1 & 2
Oldboy
Hostel
Hostel Part 2
The Shining
Hollowman

Not all exclusives, but if they throw on some special features, and the picture quality is top notch I'm gonna be so broke....

I know, I need to get caught up on buying movies that were released before I bought my player or I am gonna get hammered this fall/winter. I guess I need to ask for amazon gift certificates for Christmas :)

I hope Amazon.com keeps up with the BluRay club. Getting an additional 10% has really helped me expand my BD library.

BR Club? Extra 10%?

If you ordered certain qualifying equipment or 3 disks (hd dvd or BD) you were given a 10% discount for a year on high definition disks (either format). On top of the usually lower prices for such disks, it also helped me add quite a few BD disks this year.

If you ordered certain qualifying equipment or 3 disks (hd dvd or BD) you were given a 10% discount for a year on high definition disks (either format). On top of the usually lower prices for such disks, it also helped me add quite a few BD disks this year.

Ah, cool. I wish someone would start a BR disc club, pay a small fee for the year and get great prices. Right now, most cant beat Amazon on avg HD media prices.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)