Blu-ray software sales thru May 2008 surpass total 2007 sales

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
Hollywood In Hi-Def

More than 11 million hi-def Blu-ray movies have been sold so far, according to data compiled by the Redhill Group for Home Media Magazine, and that's even before the potentially biggest Blu-ray title to date hits the market on September 2: "Transformers."

Projections based on preliminary data show that Blu-ray sales through May have already surpassed sales for all of 2007.

Blu-ray software sales in the first four months of this year more than quadrupled from the same period last year, climbing to 11 million since inception.

Yeah, Blu-ray sales are poor. They didn't manage to increase sales ten fold. :rolleyes:

There are a lot of titles I would like to see in HD. A few TV series I would snap up like BSG, The Tudors, Star Treks, etc.

Studios need to get busy.

There are a lot of titles I would like to see in HD. A few TV series I would snap up like BSG, The Tudors, Star Treks, etc.

Studios need to get busy.

I hope they start putting out BSG in BR. Id love for the Star Trek TNG's to come out on BD.

As soon as I get some free time, I want to start with season one of TNG and watch them all again(did it a few years ago with xfiles).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)