Blu-ray software sales thru May 2008 surpass total 2007 sales

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
Hollywood In Hi-Def

More than 11 million hi-def Blu-ray movies have been sold so far, according to data compiled by the Redhill Group for Home Media Magazine, and that's even before the potentially biggest Blu-ray title to date hits the market on September 2: "Transformers."

Projections based on preliminary data show that Blu-ray sales through May have already surpassed sales for all of 2007.

Blu-ray software sales in the first four months of this year more than quadrupled from the same period last year, climbing to 11 million since inception.

Yeah, Blu-ray sales are poor. They didn't manage to increase sales ten fold. :rolleyes:

There are a lot of titles I would like to see in HD. A few TV series I would snap up like BSG, The Tudors, Star Treks, etc.

Studios need to get busy.

There are a lot of titles I would like to see in HD. A few TV series I would snap up like BSG, The Tudors, Star Treks, etc.

Studios need to get busy.

I hope they start putting out BSG in BR. Id love for the Star Trek TNG's to come out on BD.

As soon as I get some free time, I want to start with season one of TNG and watch them all again(did it a few years ago with xfiles).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts