Status
Please reply by conversation.

satjay

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
Michigan
Ok, I noticed this morning when I turned on the TV and started changing channels , it pauses for like half a second and I get the "blue background" screen before it changes channels. In blue background for example if you go to your DVR list to pick a show. Any thoughts, has anyone else had this problem. Maybe do a reset?

Ok, I noticed this morning when I turned on the TV and started changing channels , it pauses for like half a second and I get the "blue background" screen before it changes channels. In blue background for example if you go to your DVR list to pick a show. Any thoughts, has anyone else had this problem. Maybe do a reset?

I would try a reset ....
What recvr are you having this happen with ?
Is it happening with any other recvrs you have ?
Have you changed any other settings lately ?

I would try a reset ....
What recvr are you having this happen with ?
Is it happening with any other recvrs you have ?
Have you changed any other settings lately ?

I will try a reset

Its the HR20, dont know how anyone else feels about this reciever but gosh is it just clunky. I have not changed settings recently. nothing going on with the other recievers

I will try a reset

Its the HR20, dont know how anyone else feels about this reciever but gosh is it just clunky. I have not changed settings recently. nothing going on with the other recievers

I am using the HR20-700 and have had none of the issues you mention ..... yet ;)

Did a Reset help ?

Menu-Set Up-System Set Up-Reset-ReStart Recvr

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)