Boise State

Tony1097

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 4, 2006
anyone starting to wonder if they deserved a shot at Ohio State for the National title? They went undefeated.. played a hell of a game against Oklahoma.. and even showed the ability to play smashmouth football with the big boys, trick plays aside... they have a lot of weapons in their arsenal!.. I wonder how they would fair against Ohio State! (even though I would be cheering for the Buckeyes)

They are alot more legimate than BYU when they won the National Championship in 1985 or so by beating a 6-5 Michigan team in their Bowl.

It would be a fun game.

Yes they deserved a shot they were undefeated, regardless of the teams they played. They beat Oreagan State who beat USC.

They are alot more legimate than BYU when they won the National Championship in 1985 or so by beating a 6-5 Michigan team in their Bowl.

It would be a fun game.

So,
If Flordia wins on Monday, does that mean Boise State is the National Champs ? They would then be the only UNdefeated team and they played a quality team and a great game ???

Jimbo

It could be possible that they win a split title... it's happened once before in the BCS when LSU won the Championship game but had to split it with USC because the AP poll had USC #1.

Yes they deserved a shot they were undefeated, regardless of the teams they played. They beat Oreagan State who beat USC.

It makes a big difference to me on the teams that they played. If it does not make a difference then all the top teams will really dumb down their schedule to have a better shot at the title. Make them play some more top rated schools in their schedule to justify their shot at the title. Just because you beat one team does not mean you are the best team in the country.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)