Bold Predictions for the 2009 NFL Season

"but what do you have to base that on"....

This is the bold predictions thread, isn't it? I didn't know a prediction that Cleveland won't be good is not allowed. :rolleyes:

They weren't good last year, and they may not be good this year either.

Sandra

This is the bold predictions thread, isn't it? I didn't know a prediction that Cleveland won't be good is not allowed. :rolleyes:

They weren't good last year, and they may not be good this year either.

Sandra

If that was truly a "bold prediction", fine. However you know exactly what you were doing by mocking me. :rolleyes:

1. Patriots win a minimum of 13 games. Brady will start a little slow, but will end with 38 td's and 9 int's.

2. The Packers will win the NFC north followed by the Vikings. Bears will struggle to win 6 games and not have a 60+ catch receiver.

3. Knowshon Moreno will be offensive rookie of the year.

4. Jets and Browns will both finish in last place.

If that was truly a "bold prediction", fine. However you know exactly what you were doing by mocking me. :rolleyes:

Oh puleeeze. I've already said I don't think Mangini did a good job with the Jets. He may not do a good job with Cleveland either.

Sandra

1. Patriots win a minimum of 13 games. Brady will start a little slow, but will end with 38 td's and 9 int's.

2. The Packers will win the NFC north followed by the Vikings. Bears will struggle to win 6 games and not have a 60+ catch receiver.
I agree with these.

I also think San Diego will own the AFC West, not really a bold pick, but I think they get they #2 spot in the AFC and a 1st round bye.

The Cardinals will be better, record wise, than last year. They should go about 11-5.

The Titans will suck this year. Too much bad karma after the McNair murder, Vince Young will become a cancer in the locker room, and Kerry Collins won't have as good a year as he did last year. After all, he's Kerry Collins.

Cancer?

I wouldn't go that far; he may have somewhat of an attitude problem, but cancer?

Tank Johnson and Pacman Jones are locker room cancers, not Vince.
Cancer/distraction call it what you want, but whenever you've got a guy sulking and saying play me or trade me it's not good. Look at what Ocho Cinqo's bitching and moaning have done to the Bengals. The Titans are poised to drop back to mediocrity. That's the point I was making.