Borderlands

I was wondering the same thing. This one looks interesting. Kinda like Fallout 3 but with multiplayer. Interested to hear if anyone has picked this one up?

I have the game for Playstation 3. Thus far (about six - eight hours of playing time), I'd probably give it about an 8 or 8 1/2 out of 10. With that being said, though, I tend to enjoy these open world games a lot more. It is sort of like Diablo. I like that I can keep track of an inventory of weapons that improve and seem to become even more bizarre as you play farther into the game. I would also say that the graphics are impressive but the frame-rate can be a bit slow whenever you are in a larger fight or battle. There is a very different cast of enemies as well. Combined, some of them have some pretty unique behaviors. I purchased the game straight up as I am not a member of any of the gaming companies where I can have the game automatically sent to me for a monthly fee. With that being said, I'm often either really happy (Grand Theft Auto IV) or become disappointed with my purchase (Ghostbusters). For me, this one is a keeper. :up

Last edited:
The game is awesome. I have it on xbox. I don't buy a whole lot of games, but I bought this one and am very satisfied. I already played through once and beat it and now I am playing on the new game+. It took about 24 or so hours to beat maybe a little more, but to reach the level cap of 50 you need to start the 2nd play-through. Even now that I am going through a second time, it's still fun.

I like it. I rented it and have been playing pretty much nothing but it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)