SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 24, 2008
See Below.

Last edited:
Run them through FormatFactory mp4 @1mbps and take a look see. I've converted many files and the results are pretty impressive. Burn the original files to a disk for safe keeping.

Was going to download one of those videos but found it would take about 40 days... :|
Would be nice to have real broadband internet available up here!

Was going to download one of those videos but found it would take about 40 days... :|
Would be nice to have real broadband internet available up here!

I have frontier DSL. The highest speed we can get is 128 / 768K. No cable Internet here.
I have a 4G hotspot from sprint but it has a 10 gig cap.

Thanks for the videos wallyhits! I actually had forgotten that Shaun had all those reporters at the beginning. At the end all I remember is Lolita and Shaun. I would love to get my hands on the videos that Bob Cooper made.

Steve

See Below.

Last edited:
Were they really blatantly selling a hack tape on national television?

Yup (I have a copy but I'm not posting it on Scott's site PM me your email address if you want a copy. I don't think anyone would care since its outdated tech. But Scott has rules and I want to respect them.)

Last edited:
Someone should do a revival of this show called "BoreSight, the next generation" like Star Trek did. :D
We have a few good satellite industry radio programs already such as SatTalk Live but no TV shows to my knowledge.
It could be hosted for free on http://www.ustream.tv if you let them put ads on or perhaps even SatelliteGuys could host it
if they have the capacity to do it.

Last edited:
I found a old VHS tape titled Video cypher bible by Kinny. He died falling off a roof working on a satellite dish. These was talk of foul play but turned out to be a accident.

I downloaded into a 16 gig USB memory stick and play in my openbox X5 receiver and view on TV.
Brings back memories of being chased by video police and glad to be not doing that now. Probably could write a book called "the U30 adventures"

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)