BOSCH

Perhaps Connelly meant the actors not the fictional characters. Bosch is kinda central to a couple of the novels.
For sure.

My expectations are low anyways, as I think theBosch tv adaptation mashed up so many stories, I didn't even continue with it. Too much of a purist I guess. The great Connelly books could have made seasons at a time, and not a need to meld multiple ones.

The books are are always better. I know that going in. Bosch is no exception. That said I love them both.

IMHO Connolly has impeccable taste in Jazz. The TV series gets a nod for getting that right. Harry's house and vacuum tube stereo system are pretty bitchin too.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
I will have this finished by Sunday at the latest, wife and I both love this show.
Finished it yesterday, glad for the spin off but a little peeved that they announced it before Season 7 started, because of that, I knew a character would not die because that person would be one of the main people in the new show and that another would be leaving their job to work for said person.

I worded the above paragraph that way to avoid spoilers.

Is it really possible to have spoilers when the show is loosely based on a series of books? ;)

I assume, but have not actually read, the spin-off will be based on the books as well.

Is it really possible to have spoilers when the show is loosely based on a series of books? ;)

I assume, but have not actually read, the spin-off will be based on the books as well.
Never read the books, would like to but never have the time, I have about 10 books downloaded to my Kindle app on my pro, just ready for me.

I could read while on the exercise bike, but choose to watch the new episode of Rick and Morty instead this morning while biking.

Never read the books, would like to but never have the time, I have about 10 books downloaded to my Kindle app on my pro, just ready for me.

I could read while on the exercise bike, but choose to watch the new episode of Rick and Morty instead this morning while biking.

I read the entire book series over a couple years after watching season one on Amazon. The TV show doesn't follow exactly but close enough I now know what to expect.