Bose?

I yall were smart enough to completely read the first post, I asked for people who like Bose, not people who hate it!!! It will stay open!!!!!

Last edited:
directvfreak said:
I yall were smart enough to completely read the first post, I asked for people who like Bose, not people who hate it!!! It will stay open!!!!!
Problem is people who do research understand bose is total crap. And to think for a second that bose is even in the same class as Boston acoustic, go to any after market car stereo shop and see the ratio to Boston installs versus bose installs. I don't see any of the car shows on TV using bose junk.

directvfreak said:
That is a decorative bowl in our entertainment center. Not a toilet.
sorry man i was just funning with you. at a glance it does look like it though. turth be told my wife bought a bose wave raido for the kitchen and i think it sounds pertty good. for my tv i have aperion audio. again, just joking about the photo.

If you need the satellite speaker setup, I would suggest the Energy Take 5.2 system (additional speakers can be added for 6.1, 7.1, etc systems). Cheaper and much better sounding than the Bose.

berck said:
If you need the satellite speaker setup, I would suggest the Energy Take 5.2 system Cheaper and much better sounding than the Bose.
I have Energy Take 5 and I love them! This is not High End of course, but for a small TV room and limited budget, these speakers make a great well-balanced surround set!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)