Bose?

VIPERS-PIT said:
So you only use Yamaha but your getting a Onkyo? Anyway the ones at Bose must be refabs because they dont sell at wholesale for 50% off.

In the past I have only used yamaha, but now that Bose has 50% off onkyo receivers, it would be stupid of me not to buy an onkyo receiver. They are not referbished, Bose is makeing so much money on the speakers that you buy, that they can afford to give you half off the receiver. They only give you half off when making a puchace of $1000+.

Last edited:
I"m glad to hear of another happy Bose customer! Don't listen to the people saying Bose is terrible. They are probably just jealous of those who can afford Bose products and there amazing sound.

Last edited:
directvfreak said:
I"m glad to hear of another happy Bose customer! Don't listen to the people saying Bose is terrible. They are just jealous of those who can afford Bose products and there amazing sound.

now you have just insulted me and probably three fourths of the people here. i could afford bose, but i choose to spend my money on better sounding speakers. less expenisve or more expensive it does not matter, you can find better sounding speakers that cost less than bose and also that cost more than bose. that is a proven fact.

i honestly think you are affiliated with bose.

you are lucky we are not the other forum where you have been banned three times. we like to give people a chance to voice their concerns, but now you are going overboard.

please stop your nonsense, it is getting out of hand.

They do have Dolby Digital and DTS, just not prologic, the use there own prepietary encoding called Video stage 5.

I changed my post to say probably just jealous. Sorry.

i don't think you will find anyone jealous of you or anyone who has bose products.

please note that this is my second time since i have been a moderator that i am giving out a warning. i honestly believe you are trying to stir people up. it needs to stop.

korsjs said:
i don't think you will find anyone jealous of you or anyone who has bose products.

please note that this is my second time since i have been a moderator that i am giving out a warning. i honestly believe you are trying to stir people up. it needs to stop.

Thank you Korsjs, We should all have a place that we can discuss without feeling ridiculed, like I did earlier in this thread. This is a place where we can discuss the HT area, compare equipmwnt, give opinions that can help people make informed decisions. BTW I like your TV!

directvfreak said:
I"m glad to hear of another happy Bose customer! Don't listen to the people saying Bose is terrible. They are probably just jealous of those who can afford Bose products and there amazing sound.

I have 3 times what you spent on your tin cans wrapped up in my surround sound system. The FACT is BOSE makes crap.

I have heard them in the Chrysler cars my wife sells and, yes they are better then the two dollar factory speakers, any after market speakers will make BOSE sound like junk.

Bose sounds a whole heck of a lot better than what you speant 3 times on. Bose speakers are not tin cans. They are made out of high quality costruction that makes the best sound possible.

Chrysler doesn't have a contract with Bose. How the hell do the cars shes selling have Bose in them? Bose doesn't sell speakers you can just slap in a car. Bose designs the system for each automobile so that you get the best possible sound.

directvfreak said:
Chrysler doesn't have a contract with Bose. How the hell do the cars shes selling have Bose in them? Bose doesn't sell speakers you can just slap in a car. Bose designs the system for each automobile so that you get the best possible sound.

Sorry you are correct mr. bose rep. Crysler went with Boston Acoustics a MUCH better company.

directvfreak said:
Bose sounds a whole heck of a lot better than what you speant 3 times on. Bose speakers are not tin cans. They are made out of high quality costruction that makes the best sound possible.

Im willing to put 10 grand on that skippy. My THX Onkyo 7.2 reciever and 4 Ohm Altec Lansing referance apeakers with duel 12 inch subs (not avalible to the public), will blow your tin cans away. Even the Klipsch THX speakers on my PC will out do your bose system. bring it on fanboy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)