Boston sports and spots

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tollhaus

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 9, 2007
I'm thinking about switching to DirecTV from Dish.

Has anyone found a service address that gives both NY and Boston Regional Sports Nets? (somewhere in connecticut?) (Answered my own question, I think: 06415, according to the DirecTV website, will do both YES and NESN.)

I'm going to be moving (in real life) to the Newburgh area (approx 50 miles north of NYC) and really want Boston Locals. Any chance of that happening? Some of the spotbeam maps seem to reach my area.

Added:
Also, if an installer puts our equipment in with the NYC locals, in order to "move" will I need another dish or any repointing for the Boston locals?

Last edited:
I'm thinking about switching to DirecTV from Dish.

Has anyone found a service address that gives both NY and Boston Regional Sports Nets? (somewhere in connecticut?) (Answered my own question, I think: 06415, according to the DirecTV website, will do both YES and NESN.)

I'm going to be moving (in real life) to the Newburgh area (approx 50 miles north of NYC) and really want Boston Locals. Any chance of that happening? Some of the spotbeam maps seem to reach my area.

Added:
Also, if an installer puts our equipment in with the NYC locals, in order to "move" will I need another dish or any repointing for the Boston locals?

I get both here in Cheshire, 06410, but not CSN. I know someone in Newington, 06111, that gets all three. ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.