Brad Pitt Strips for VOOM

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ddlsmith

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 28, 2004
BRAD PITT fans are delighted to learn the Hollywood hunk will be shedding his clothes for the sake of art.

The TROY star, recently separated from wife JENNIFER ANISTON, is one of several celebrities, including WINONA RYDER, ISABELLA ROSSELLINI and MIKHAIL BARYSHNIKOV, who recently posed for "living video portraits" by artist ROBERT WILSON, according to US WEEKLY.

Pitt's portrait shows him standing naked except for his shorts and socks on a simulated New York City street in the pouring rain, holding a toy pistol.

Fans hoping for a glimpse of Pitt in all his nude glory can view the portrait along with the rest of the pop art-art images on VOOM hi-definition satellite service in the autumn (05), when the stills will be on display in New York City.

pitt_brad.jpg

Too bad this isn't on now. Might get some more subscribers, eh Vicki?

Well, ya certainly got my attention, sweetheart!!

ddlsmith said:
Fans hoping for a glimpse of Pitt in all his nude glory can view the portrait along with the rest of the pop art-art images on VOOM hi-definition satellite service in the autumn (05), when the stills will be on display in New York City.

pitt_brad.jpg

Too bad this isn't on now. Might get some more subscribers, eh Vikki?
simli_love1.gif

I CANNOT wait!!!!!!! I am awaiting install anyway, but this would have clinched it for me if I had still been on the fence!! :D

Jennifer...too bad you're not as smart as you are pretty!! Anybody think an aging widow with a barking Boomer Beagle has any chance with him??? :confused: :confused:

Maybe I'll just drop him a line anyway...you never know how things may turn out! :)