Bravo and MSNBC in program guide

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

JaydeeD

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 30, 2003
Just came home from work and turned on Voom, PG is listing MSNBC as channel 409, and BravoHD as channel 501, but when I tune to them.....nada!!

might be more new ones too, thats all i noticed yet though

Other 2 channles are CNBC on 410, and Regular Bravo on 502...but i get no picture when I tune to any of them

I guess it is now official:
The new channels are now listed in the channel lineup on www.voom.com

Just tuned to Bravo-HD (501) and it looks like the authorization status is N/A. I guess we have not been authorized yet to watch it yet. I think they are trying to fix the problem with these channels appearing in some receivers with the polarization.

Well, looks like the NBC contract is signed. All these channels belong to NBC.

So I rebooted the receiver and waited for the guide to fill again and now I can see the bravohd+ guide loaded in the PG.

See the pictures. Strange on channel 311 NFL-HD it has the RedSox vs Blue Jays. What's that all about? Error?

Attachments

• MVC-039F.JPG
    MVC-039F.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 243
  • MVC-040F.JPG
    MVC-040F.JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 236
  • MVC-041F.JPG
    MVC-041F.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 229
  • MVC-042F.JPG
    MVC-042F.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 239
patrickpiteo said:
I get channel not available form satellite message on those stations. Is that normal?

It is for now. I do not think that they have been authorized on anybody's box yet.

This morning I now have guide info for the 4 channels, but still no picture. It is surely close to being turned on.

You would think if they had a press release announcing these channels we should be able to get them.

It showed up on my PG screen also here in Houston.....Who knows the NFL has 2 new football teams. Ha !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts