HDTV Magazine Program Guide (Includes VOOM)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
HDTV Magazine Program Guide includes VOOM exclusive Channels if you register for free. You will also get "Free For A Limited Time - Register Today And It's Free For A Lifetime"

When you go to add more channels, choose Satellite under the Provider section and this will bring up the Voom channels.

This is a great service, I've been with them for 4 years now, Dale Cripps has been the HD God, spearheading the revolution for us.

Thank you for the link. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to improve this service. We're always looking for good ideas and suggestions.

Cheers,

- M. Shane Sturgeon
HDTV Magazine Program Guide Developer

Excellent Guide! Much more convenient than Zap2it!

I like the ability to customize and sort the names, and the popup description as you drag your mouse over the show title.

DarrellP said:
When you go to add more channels, choose Satellite under the Provider section and this will bring up the Voom channels.

This is a great service, I've been with them for 4 years now, Dale Cripps has been the HD God, spearheading the revolution for us.

Ditto. Glad I was an early coinvert. The customized guide lets me combine Voom (my first/best HD source), + DirecTivo HDnet + Locals + Comcast sources in a ligned up prioritized/customized guide. Very cool/useful.

Make sure you Allow Popups when editing (particullarly adding channels & customizing channel number & priority) guide. You can usually do an allow popoup for *hdtvmagzine* to use. :)

mssturgeon said:
Thank you for the link. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to improve this service. We're always looking for good ideas and suggestions.

Cheers,

- M. Shane Sturgeon
HDTV Magazine Program Guide Developer

I really like the site & agree with the other poster that said it is a lot easier to navigate than zap2it. I signed up.

As far as suggestions go...can you fix the channel # for HBO-HD west to 202 instead of its current place of 902. That will line it up better.

brianluvdvd said:
I really like the site & agree with the other poster that said it is a lot easier to navigate than zap2it. I signed up.

As far as suggestions go...can you fix the channel # for HBO-HD west to 202 instead of its current place of 902. That will line it up better.

If you go to the "My Stations" page (via "Edit Profile" in the upper-right), you can customize not only your channel numbers, but also the channel label. And you can even supply a priority to each station listed that will determine your station sort order.

Wherever stations are displayed, they are sorted first by priority, then channel, then label.

Hope that does it for you ...

Cheers,

- M. Shane Sturgeon

P.S. I have modified the default channel number for HD West as you suggested ... although this will affect only new registrants. Please follow the procedure above to modify your station information if you are already registered.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)