Brian of SatAV Live on LLBN!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
It does sound like it is going to be rebroadcast a few times. Hopefully Brian will be alerted of the schedule.

here is a schedule per their website and program guide

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 202
Just trying to assure LLBN viewers that they can either self move the dish with a little help from the online step by step instructions www.GloryStar.tv/p/atvmove or find a local installer at www.ftainstall.com . Hope that we reassured and not overwhelmed!

Quite fun being on a live TV show. LLBN is a volunteer run station and they did a remarkable job! They even let me get behind a camera for one of the music numbers. For those of you that didn't know, I was in film and video production, director of photography and Steadicam operator for 20 years.

The invitation was very last minute, so not able to produce the b-roll (field footage) to show actual re-aim, but we are posting YouTube videos next week.

Thanks for watching and your email or PM suggestions will help for future shows!

Last edited:
Just trying to assure LLBN viewers that they can either self move the dish with a little help from the online step by step instructions www.GloryStar.tv/p/atvmove or find a local installer at www.ftainstall.com . Hope that we reassured and not overwhelmed!

Quite fun being on a live TV show. LLBN is a volunteer run station and they did a remarkable job! They even let me get behind a camera for one of the music numbers. For those of you that didn't know, I was in film and video production, director of photography and Steadicam operator for 20 years.

The invitation was very last minute, so not able to produce the b-roll (field footage) to show actual re-aim, but we are posting YouTube videos next week.

Thanks for watching and your email or PM suggestions will help for future shows!
@ the highlighted:

Interesting....I may need to contact you regarding some production issues.:D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts