Brian of SatAV Live on LLBN!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
It does sound like it is going to be rebroadcast a few times. Hopefully Brian will be alerted of the schedule.

here is a schedule per their website and program guide

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 200
Just trying to assure LLBN viewers that they can either self move the dish with a little help from the online step by step instructions www.GloryStar.tv/p/atvmove or find a local installer at www.ftainstall.com . Hope that we reassured and not overwhelmed!

Quite fun being on a live TV show. LLBN is a volunteer run station and they did a remarkable job! They even let me get behind a camera for one of the music numbers. For those of you that didn't know, I was in film and video production, director of photography and Steadicam operator for 20 years.

The invitation was very last minute, so not able to produce the b-roll (field footage) to show actual re-aim, but we are posting YouTube videos next week.

Thanks for watching and your email or PM suggestions will help for future shows!

Last edited:
Just trying to assure LLBN viewers that they can either self move the dish with a little help from the online step by step instructions www.GloryStar.tv/p/atvmove or find a local installer at www.ftainstall.com . Hope that we reassured and not overwhelmed!

Quite fun being on a live TV show. LLBN is a volunteer run station and they did a remarkable job! They even let me get behind a camera for one of the music numbers. For those of you that didn't know, I was in film and video production, director of photography and Steadicam operator for 20 years.

The invitation was very last minute, so not able to produce the b-roll (field footage) to show actual re-aim, but we are posting YouTube videos next week.

Thanks for watching and your email or PM suggestions will help for future shows!
@ the highlighted:

Interesting....I may need to contact you regarding some production issues.:D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts