This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Broadcast Networks Programming Discussion Thread

They are looking at Ken Jennings again.

There are definitely a lot of pro-LeVar Burton fans on Twitter, but I've also seen regular watchers complain he didn't do as well as some of the others during his week as host.
Heard that the Executive Producer was also the one picking the Guest Host episodes to air, and with his “ulterior motive” of naming himself the new Host, that calls into question his selections.

Reactions: Zookster
Heard that the Executive Producer was also the one picking the Guest Host episodes to air, and with his “ulterior motive” of naming himself the new Host, that calls into question his selections.
Perhaps the reason such a fan-favorite like LeVar Burton was only given one week during the Olympics, when all the NBC local affiliates that broadcast Jeopardy would not be airing them. I didn't find out until the last day (Friday) of his hosting stint that it was on a subchannel of my NBC station. I had to use an antenna to watch it. It felt like the dark ages of TV before cable.