Broadcast Networks Ratings Thread

TV Ratings: 'Survivor' helps CBS overcome Grammy dud for Wednesday win

Daniel Fienberg
Overall, CBS averaged an estimated 8.79 million viewers and a 5.3 rating/9 share, holding off the 5.0/8 and 7.71 million viewers for NBC. FOX was third for the night with 5.805 million viewers and a 3.4/6, edging out the 3.3/5 and 5.09 million viewers for ABC.
Source & More: hitflix.com

NFL Game Highest-Rated Primetime Tuesday Show This Season

Tim Molloy
NBC's 14.7/24 average from 8-11 p.m. ET more than doubled second-place CBS (7.1/11) and topped the combined ratings of CBS, Fox (3.1/5) and ABC (2.3/4). The prior high was a 12.4 for ABC on Nov. 23 for the "Dancing With the Stars" finale.
Source & More: thewrap.com

I am sorry, but that is a b.s. rating. Yeah, during a week WHEN NOTHING NEW IS ON TV AT ALL, is it any surprise that an NFL game with playoff implications is going to have high ratings? Considering I do not even remember what NBC normally shows on a Tuesday evening (since my DVR is pretty much locked into CBS that evening for the NCISes), I doubt that one week makes a network.

TV Ratings Wednesday: 'Undercovers' Hits Series Lows; 'Modern Family' Repeat Tops Night, Leads ABC to Win

ABC ran with three hours of comedy repeats led by Modern Family in the 9pm hour with the repeat at 9:30p garnering the best adults 18-49 rating of the night with a 2.2. ABC won the night with adults 18-49 and CBS tallied the most total viewers.
Source & More: tvbythenumbers.com

TV Ratings Sunday: 'Sunday Night Football' Finishes On Top, 'Desperate Housewives' Up, 'Brothers & Sisters' Down

Bill Gorman
Even with the weak NFC West matchup of Seahawks v. Rams, Sunday Night Football and NBC finished on top of the adults 18-49 ratings on Sunday night. Even with all animated repeats, the early big NFL ratings boost put Fox in second place for adults 18-49 on the night.

Thursday Final Ratings: '$#*! My Dad Says' Adjusted Up, 'Bones' Adjusted Down

Of course Fox topped the adults 18-49 ratings on Thursday night, but Idol’s timeslot move took its toll on the ratings. CBS was pushed down across the board, interestingly CBS’s declines vs. Idol weren’t the worst of the night. While NBC’s “Comedy Night Done Right” exceeded its 2 hour comedy block ratings from the fall.
$#*! My Dad Says was adjusted up a tenth of a point for adults 18-49 to a 2.8 rating vs. Thursday’s preliminary ratings, while Bones was adjusted down a tenth of a point to a 3.5 rating. No other 18-49 adjustments among new episodes for the night.
Source & More: :tvbythenumbers.com

'NCIS' sets another record as CBS dominates Tuesday

Fast National ratings for Tuesday, Feb. 1, 2011

"NCIS" set another viewership record on Tuesday, drawing close to 23 million people as it led CBS to a dominant ratings win for the night. "The Biggest Loser" and "One Tree Hill" also posted gains, but "V" continued to scuffle.
Source & More: zap2it.com

TV Ratings Monday: 'Chuck,' 'Mad Love,' 'Law & Order:LA,' 'Mike & Molly' Fall To Series Lows; 'Castle' Trounces 'Hawaii Five-0'

ABC’s Dancing with the Stars topped the night’s adults 18-49 ratings with a 4.3 rating, but that was still down 9% vs. last week. Castle was the only broadcast show up on the night (but I caution you to wait for final adjustments before too much celebrating), rising 11% to a 3.1 rating.

TV Ratings Tuesday: CBS Tops Night; 'Body Of Proof,' 'Parenthood' Rise; 'Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution' Starts Low

CBS topped the nights adults 18-49 ratings on a generally steady night for the Eye. NCIS’s 3.8 adults 18-49 rating was identical to last week’s, while NCIS:LA’s 3.3 rating was down 6% from its last new episode two weeks ago. The Good Wife’s 2.0 rating was even with last weeks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)