Broadcast Networks Ratings Thread

'Dracula' Makes Solid Entry, 'Grimm' Improves in Return

Fast National returns give the freshman series a 1.8 rating with adults 18-49 and 5.3 million viewers. The network's first scripted push into the hour in some time, it won the hour in the demo and held 100 percent of its lead-in. Grimm (1.8 adults) was up two-tenths from last fall's Friday return (1.6 adults).

hollywoodreporter.com

I doubt that Dracula will last after the pilot episode. That was the stupidest convoluted plot I have ever seen. Tying wireless electricity with 1880s England and fighting the petroleum industry as the bad guys. Sounds like an Environmentalist wrote this Dracula show. I don't see this show keeping it's lead in come next episode. I fell asleep a couple of times while watching this show Friday.

I doubt that Dracula will last after the pilot episode. That was the stupidest convoluted plot I have ever seen. Tying wireless electricity with 1880s England and fighting the petroleum industry as the bad guys. Sounds like an Environmentalist wrote this Dracula show. I don't see this show keeping it's lead in come next episode. I fell asleep a couple of times while watching this show Friday.

I am in complete agreement with that thought. I almost turned it off several times.

CBS Tops NBC in Key Demo, Snaps 8-Week Streak

CBS won Tuesday night outright, breaking NBC’s eight week streak at the top of the ratings, last night “The Voice” hit a fall Tuesday low and “Chicago Fire” dipped 14 percent in the advertiser-coveted 18-49 demographic, according to preliminary numbers. “The Biggest Loser” stayed flat, and that was all it took for CBS to overtake NBC.

thewrap.com

The first night of the Fox drama's two-part premiere gets a solid debut with its big NFL lead-in, besting all other broadcast scripted competition for the night.

hollywoodreporter.com
Almost Human has already seen some solid lifts after its Nov. 17 premiere. The Fox drama, which averaged a 3.1 rating among adults 18-49 in its inaugural telecast, moved up 32 percent in its first live-plus-3 returns.

hollywoodreporter.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)