Current Heavyweight Champion

brock-lesnar1.jpg

Shane Carwin
6'2
265 pounds
Division 2 NCAA Champion
Current Interim Heavyweight Champion

shane-carwin-2.jpg

Who will win, how they will win, and what round do you think its will end?

Brock

Why? Just because....oh and he gets to go home to this every night :)
(yah I know Rena is pregnant now but still...:eek:)

Attachments

• sable_aka_rena_mero.jpg
    sable_aka_rena_mero.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 297
Last edited:
When is this?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Sat. July 3rd- 10pm ET.

Supposedly this is the biggest Heavy Weight Fight in UFC history. I've been slow to accept MMA, but I'm beginning to acknowledge that Boxing is a dying sport and UFC is the future.

But Brock is coming off a major injury and Carwin has knocked out every one of his opponents in the first round! I think this match will be one for the ages.

They JUST interviewed him this afternoon on Dan LeBatard's show and I might actually find a place to see this fight. This Shane Carwin is HUGE. He had to DROP 20 pounds to make the 265 weight.

I thought the ref could have stopped that fight at some point in the first round, although I'm glad that he didn't do that.

Good win by Brock, out last the bombs and come back with a submission.

I thought the ref could have stopped that fight at some point in the first round, although I'm glad that he didn't do that.

Good win by Brock, out last the bombs and come back with a submission.

HE SHOULDNT OF STOPPED THE FIGHT ALOT OF THEM PUNCHES DIDNT CONNECT AND BROCK FOUGHT BACK BLOCKED PUNCHES AND KEPT KICKING SHANE AWAY AND HE DID THE ROPE A DOPE ON SHANE BY LETTING SHANE PUNCH HIMSELF OUT AND BROCK MADE HIM TAP THE HELL OUT:)

HE SHOULDNT OF STOPPED THE FIGHT ALOT OF THEM PUNCHES DIDNT CONNECT AND BROCK FOUGHT BACK BLOCKED PUNCHES AND KEPT KICKING SHANE AWAY AND HE DID THE ROPE A DOPE ON SHANE BY LETTING SHANE PUNCH HIMSELF OUT AND BROCK MADE HIM TAP THE HELL OUT:)

Maybe, Maybe not. I thought that after he got that elbow to the jaw that looked like it just about broke it, he could have called it. But he didn't and Brock bounced back and won.

No need to caps lock us to death man.

VIDEO: STEVE AUSTIN, JIM ROSS AND MORE COMMENT ON LESNAR VS. CARWIN OUTCOME VIDEO: STEVE AUSTIN, JIM ROSS AND MORE COMMENT ON LESNAR VS. CARWIN OUTCOME | PWInsider.com WHY PAUL HEYMAN WAS WITH BROCK LESNAR AT UFC
By Mike Johnson on 2010-07-04 08:59:51
Paul Heyman was at Brock Lesnar's side all week in Las Vegas and at last night's UFC as he's writing a book on Lesnar, which I assume will serve as Lesnar's autobiography. Lesnar made reference to it last night during the UFC post-show press conference with the media. Heyman flew back to Minnesota with Lesnar right after the conference on a private jet. PAUL HEYMAN MAKES UFC DEBUT
By Mike Johnson on 2010-07-03 22:40:00
Former ECW owner Paul Heyman made a cameo at tonight's UFC PPV. Heyman was shown walking behind Brock Lesnar backstage, doing his traditional "power walk" behind the UFC Heavyweight champion.
Heyman has been in Las Vegas all week, staying at the house Lesnar rented as he prepared for tonight's fight against Shane Carwin.

Last edited:
Picture Of The Rock, Steve Austin & Goldberg At UFC 116
Posted on Sunday, July 4, 2010 at 12:34 pm
Filed under Media, Other News · Tagged with Bill Goldberg, Steve Austin, The Rock
Wrestling icons Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and Steve Austin hanging out backstage with Bill Goldberg at Brock Lesnar’s UFC title fight in Las Vegas from Saturday night:
Picture Of The Rock, Steve Austin & Goldberg At UFC 116 – A number of names with ties to the world of professional wrestling were mentioned as attending Saturday’s UFC event in Las Vegas including Dwayne Johnson, Steve Austin, Bill Goldberg, Jim Ross and Batista. There were people saying that The Undertaker had specifically said he would be attending the event. On another note, Paul Heyman stayed at the house Brock Lesnar rented this past week to prepare for his fight against Shane Carwin.

Last edited:
The Wrestling World reacts To Brock Lesnar’s UFC WinPosted on Sunday, July 4, 2010 at 12:25 pm Filed under Wrestling News · Tagged with Brock Lesnar.As noted earlier, UFC Heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar scored a dramatic come-from-behind submission win over Shane Carwin at Saturday night’s UFC 116 pay-per-view.Here’s what the wrestling world is saying about Lesnar’s win on Twitter:Jim Ross: “In brock’s locker room w/ austin, rock, goldberg & heyman. Amazing night. Brock’s face is a mess but he endured. Brock’s face was nasty but he was and should be proud of his effort tonite. Lesnar willed his way thru 1st rd. Carwin hvy hands. Lesnar & team heading 2 Minn 2nite. Brock’s new outlook on life is really amazing. His illness made him a better man & a better fighter. Great seeing Austin & Rock together after Lesnar fight talking old times & movies. Both those guys ‘felt it’ & never played role of wrestler.”Steve Austin: “Brock weathered a big time storm in the first round. Showed the heart of a true champion. He is THE MAN in the UFC. I am very proud of him. Thanks to Dana White and everyone at UFC for great seats at a great fight. Oh Hell Yeah!!!! As I have stated before-Shane Carwin is one of my favorite fighters. He showed a lot of class after the fight. I smell a rematch. damn what a night…Brock makes a triumphant comeback…and drinks with Goldberg… Headed back to L.A. No hangover…but I can tell I had a few. I arrived. Raised Hell. now I’m leaving. Putting Vegas in my rear view mirror.”Paul Heyman: “Ladies and Gentlemen, @shanecarwin is one absolutely BAD motherf*cker!!! Yes, 3 exclamation points. But Brock Lesnar is the mother f*cking man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brock and I are going home 2 our families. I’m honored and humbled 2 be his friend.” Heyman added that he and Lesnar are working on a book together.Rob Van Dam: “CONGRATS BROCK! No surprise here. Now they know!”Joey Styles “Bet JR $1 on UFC Lesnar vs. Carwin and I took Carwin. OMG! Inspiring performance by Lesnar for many reasons. Can’t wait for the rematch.”Taz: “Congrats to my bud Brock!! Great job, ALL heart! Im so happy 4 him! Awesome job big man!!!”Howard Finkel: “Congrats to Brock Lesnar on his victory last night. For Brock, when the going got tough, the tough got going!!!”Diamond Dallas Page: “Brock is the Baddest SOB on the planet right now… Hands Down!”Tyler Reks:“Lesnar’s not human. I’m pretty sure he’s a T-1000.”Torrie Wilson: “Wow so proud of Brock! He’s hands down the biggest badass I have ever met..friggin great fight!”Shannon Moore: “Brock is the man. Wow congrats!!!”
Michael McGillicutty: “Brock Lesner is the man! PERIOD! I’m happy for you buddy!”

Brock Lesnar Looks Back on UFC 116 Submission Win

Last edited by a moderator:
Velasquez confirmed to face Lesnar next...Posted by Plummer Mason on 07/04/2010 at 01:02 PMCredit: Bloody Elbow ...According to Dana White during the UFC 116 post-fight press conference: "I need to talk to Brock about it. I’m a big believer in, ‘Let’s get these guys right back in there as soon as we can" said Dana White. White also revealed that after Velasquez, the next title contender will be the winner of the UFC 117 meeting between Junior Dos Santos and Roy Nelson. "You're going to see Cain and Brock fight, then coming up, Dos Santos is going to fight 'Big Country,' and the winner of that fight will get the next shot."