BSC 621

Status
Please reply by conversation.

PKII

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 22, 2005
WV
I just got my BSC 621 from Sadoun. :) No instructions included. :( but I did get a cool Sadoun pen. :)

Anyways it came with a di-electric plate to receive circular polarized signals. What are circular polarized signals? Should I install it as instructed? :)

there are some satellites across the atlantic that are R & L polarity instead of H & V in which you need that inserted

for sats from 58-139W C-Band its not needed

there are some satellites across the atlantic that are R & L polarity instead of H & V in which you need that inserted

for sats from 58-139W C-Band its not needed
Oh ok. Thanks.

This di-electric plate have any uses? Feels like a piece of glass to me. :confused:

I have had one for about 1 month now, its great but will take some time tuning and tweaking. One thing I found was the simple little feed horn cover needs to be right on the end, do not push it up into the feed horn to the stops. It may take a little silicone to keep the cap in place at the end. I had pushed it up to where it hit the stops inside and that actually hurt the signal I found. I get very good results from my 621 but I did have to spend some time with it.

Humm..the LNB doen't even fit into the ring. I guess I gotta file off the paint. This is stupid. I just paid $49 for something I gotta file. :rolleyes: Well I finally got it to go on. What number should I start off with. 2,4,6,8,0 or the 2 at the bottom? I have a Fortec 6 foot dish. :)

Last edited:
Installed my BSC 621. I took off my adapter for my Ku band and put my ring up then I just put in the LNB it started to rain so I just put it in quick and went back inside. I thought well I will aim and make sure everything is all lined up later......

Turn on the receiver not expecting a signal at all...... Perfect picture on all channels I had before. lol. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)