BSG Season 3.5 on Scifi, 1/21/07 & 3.0 on UHD 1/27/07

Fourth Season of BSG!!!!

Check out this article from Zap2it:

The interstellar conflict between the humans and the Cylons will continue for another year.

The Sci Fi Channel announced Tuesday (Feb. 13) that it has renewed its critically acclaimed series "Battlestar Galactica" for a fourth season, which is tentatively set to premiere in January 2008. Production will begin this summer on the 13 episodes.....

For the full story, see this link

Makes me wonder if they've decided to go a full "TV" season rather than just a "scifi" season. SciFi channel usually only has 20 episodes each season, but many other TV shows have 24-26.

The full story does not mention more than 13 episodes.

The only downside I see is that there will be a hiatus for about seven or eight months, assuming Season 3.5 ends in April. That part of Sci Fi's strategy does not make much sense to me; not having BSG on, nor SG1 on for the ENTIRE fall season.

But at least we know we get at least one more year!

Sci-Fi's "season" strategy has never made sense to me. July-October. January-March. A spotty few episodes in December (maybe, sometimes). It's like their programming folks don't understand (or care?) what a more typical television "season" is all about...

But I'll take more BSG! :)

Screen caps..

Attachments

• Galactica.JPG
    Galactica.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 78
  • Galactica2.JPG
    Galactica2.JPG
    12.6 KB · Views: 71
  • Galactica3.JPG
    Galactica3.JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 70
  • Galactica4.JPG
    Galactica4.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 55
  • Galactica jump.JPG
    Galactica jump.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 68
  • PDVD_069.BMP
    1,012.6 KB · Views: 77
I enjoyed last nights new episode... no battles ;) but you can't have blood and guts every episode... I really thought Callie would die setting up a possible reunion in the future between Chief and Boomer...(watching BSG on UHD is like watching the first time after going to a spoiler site lol)

I enjoyed it too and, of course, it left me with more questions than it answered. They've got more lose ends to tie up than I can even remotely keep track of!

Why do both Adama's seem to have the ability to "project"? I mean there's active imagination and then there's hallucinations, for cryin' out loud! :)

I didn't think Callie was going to die, but she's in a lot worse shape than the Chief is. That particular Boomer/Sharon is on some Cylon ship somewhere and not interested in that part of life (lives?) anymore, or so she told Athena/Sharon. Whether that's true or not is anyone's guess.

49 days and no Cylons...hmm...I sense something bad coming around the bend. As for Baltar...leave him in the brig until you find Earth. That's the more pressing issue. Who cares about a trial until you find a home anyway. In the meantime, leaving him in the brig hurts nothing.

I agree, watching BSG on UHD is like watching an almost entirely different program. ;)

On a somewhat divergent (but somewhat related) topic: I'm watching a DVR of Blade Runner from Monsters-HD. It looks quite nice...

Space Station Spacewalk - Live TV

WWE Monday Night Raw & ECW On UHD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)