Bud Shootout

Status
Please reply by conversation.

gip

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 1, 2006
:( I do not get HD locals in the Tallahassee market so I am Watching the race over the air. The coverage is not in HD even though the guide says it should be. Just wondered if it is a local problem or Fox. Thanks.

It was in HD here in Mobile until they went to a local commercial, and then I guess the idiots that run the station forgot to throw the switch and send it back to 16:9. So I have been watching it in glorious 4:3.. These people that run this Fox Station around here are total idiots..

Well, it stayed in sd on fox 49 in Tallahassee all night. I guess it was a local screwup.

Looked damn good in HD tonight, Fox does a real nice job for thier NASCAR coverage.
If they could get rid of Mr Booogity, Booogity , Boggiitty it would be much better.

Jimbo

Be glad you weren't in the Savannah, Ga area. First off we don't have HD locals available on D* and local FOX affiliate kept cutting out on not only the D* SD feed but on both SD and HD OTA feeds. It was a local FOX issue, their feed has been screwy for almost a month. Done the same damn thing during the Superbowl but not as bad as last night. Good thing I got grandfathered in with distant locals years ago, at least I could watch the race on the NY feed.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)