Buffalo, NY locals

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jsnew610

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 3, 2010
VA
About a week ago the Buffalo, NY locals, not networks. PBS, IND, etc were uplinked to 61.5 TP13 as "NA" along with the active HD's. Anyone know when they will be available? I have an EA and have not been able to get any Buffalo stations other than HD because the rest are on 110/119. Dish aslo uplinked other locals like Syracuse, etc and made them "NA". I guess going towards that 1 dish solution.
progress.gif

they have to make sure the signal is good before releasing them to the public. Normally its a couple weeks but in all honesty who knows

I've been getting the Buffalo locals in HD on 61.5, TP 13 for a long time now and the SD locals on 110.

Is Buffalo going to all EA or hybrid (110/119) and 61.5?

Iceberg any thoughts on whether ION W ch 217 will be simulcast on EA. Lost it when went to EA. Before I had 216 & 217.

really dont know that one. I know for some reason Ion-West isnt on EA and maybe it has to do with it being a west coast feed (well delayed 3 hours) and Eastern Arc ;)

Looks like the following DMA's will be officially EA on April 21:

Albany, NY
Binghamton, NY
Bluefield, WV
Buffalo, NY
Burlington, VT
Columbus, GA
Elmira, NY
Flint, MI
Lake Charles, LA
Portland, ME
Presque Isle, ME
Salisbury, MD
Springfield, MA
Syracuse, NY
Utica, NY
Watertown, NY

Is Buffalo EA yet? Intertech won't install it for me even thought Dish said they should.

When did this happen and how did you try to get them to switch? They're coming out tomorrow morning for me and Executive Resolutions set up the appointment and said I'd be getting a 1000.4. They didn't say that Intertech would be doing it but I'm sure it will be them, hoping they actually have a 1000.4 to set up. Seeing as how they'll need them next week anyway I'd hope so...

So as of the 21st I'll be able to go to a single dish again? Currently have 110/119/61.5.
I didn't want to bother with changing anything as long as I still needed 2 dishes. Like.... what's the difference if I'm 110/119 with a wing to 61.5 or EA with a wing to 110?

HOWEVER... if I can have a single dish pointing southeast, I'd have a much cleaner line of site. Right now to the south west I have some trees that will eventually cause problems and they're not mine to cut.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts