Buh Bye Charlie, Hello DirecTV

Status
Please reply by conversation.
First, what Dish offered me to stay was laughable. I'm paying HALF (at least for the 1st year) with D than I was with E, AND I have an HDDVR (our 1st) free, AND I have access to many more PPV movies if I so choose for FREE. Did I loose channels by switching? You bet I did, and HD channels at that, but with Dish taking away channels (VOOM, Smithsonian,etc) and replacing them with crappy "HD channels" (World Fishing, C&I, etc) the switch was inevitable.

Jeff

First, what Dish offered me to stay was laughable. I'm paying HALF (at least for the 1st year) with D than I was with E, AND I have an HDDVR (our 1st) free, AND I have access to many more PPV movies if I so choose for FREE. Did I loose channels by switching? You bet I did, and HD channels at that, but with Dish taking away channels (VOOM, Smithsonian,etc) and replacing them with crappy "HD channels" (World Fishing, C&I, etc) the switch was inevitable.

Jeff

Welcome :) :)

Thanks for the welcome! We are so far enjoying D. Going to BB to buy a router to take advantage of Direct Cinema! And yes, there is a difference in HD pic quality.

Jeff

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)