Bundling causes confusion?

dishjim

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 3, 2006
Cleveland, Ohio
Windstream called me and asked if I wanted to bundle my E* bill with my Windstream phone and DSL to have each bill reduced by 5.00, I was thinking 15.00 (TV, DSL, Phone) they said 10.00 (TV & Windstream), I said okay and 2 weeks later I get a call from E* asking why I cancelled my account, I explained I didn't cancel I bundled, They said Oops sorry for the call, now I try to log on to my dish account and it has been deactivated. Anyone else expierenced this? Anyone know if I can reactivate my account without unbundling?

You will also notice that your account number has probably changed. You may want to call dish and have them change both phone numbers on your old account to something like (000)000-0000 so that the automated system can recognize which account it should access when you call in from your phone.

Yes, Windstream closed your old account and opened up a new one. Your account with Windstream more than likely starts with "8272" instead of the classic "8255"

IMHO, the bundeling is more of a pain in the ass than its worth saving.

You can probably call Dish, have them close the 8272 account and transfer everything back to your old 8255 account

Yes, Windstream closed your old account and opened up a new one. Your account with Windstream more than likely starts with "8272" instead of the classic "8255"

IMHO, the bundeling is more of a pain in the ass than its worth saving.

You can probably call Dish, have them close the 8272 account and transfer everything back to your old 8255 account

If I call and ask to have the account number changed back would that unbundle or just change the account numbers?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)