Bundling w/CenturyLink & HD access credit

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Blueridge66

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 11, 2007
Northern AZ
In order to bundle the Directv bill with CenturyLink it's required you discontinue AutoPay. However I'm getting the 24 months of HD credit that requires AutoPay. Does anyone have experience if bundling will negate the HD credit if I cancel AutoPay and bundle with CenturyLink?
I have sent an email inquiry to DTV but haven't rec'd a reply.

If you move the account to a Telco according to Directv that is considered auto pay in their minds. Centurylink is paying the bill for you then they bill you

Was the area you were in formerly Qwest? If so I did the same thing and have my credits. (D* and internet)...I'm not on auto pay with Qwest/CL but still have the free HD.

Just call CL and move the account over from D*. If there are any issues they (CL & D*) can take care of it.

If you move to Centurylink Joint Billing it the same as autopay as the telco ( Qwest/Centurylink/Verizon/ATT ) pays us for your bill and then puts the charges on theres . So either way we are still getting paid so you are fine.

Appreciate replies.
CenturyLink bought out Qwest and I called to make sure CL would honor the "price-for-life" DSL. Answer yes. I figured so but thought a call would confirm.
I knew of the bundling but thought it was $5 each for cell and DTV but it turns out it's a total of $15.... so I'll sign up.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts