Burn Notice HD

I'm surprised more people aren't discussion the show...especially since it's in its final season. Regardless, I've enjoyed the past few shows and look forward to seeing it we'll have a happy ending or if someone gets burned (pun intended).
I think our four hero's will come thru intact. Perhaps the only casualty will be Chuck Finley..... Nah! :D

Well, it HAS to, just by end of series circumstance, get better..but only because of that. Loved it in the beginning (I started this thread), but went about two years too long. Same ole, same ole. Hope they have a good finale, nevertheless.

I haven't started this season yet. I will probably watch it via sling while I'm working in Las Vegas the next few weeks. Should have some free time while remodeling condo. Got off track with the CFL games and UK shows this summer, so I didn't start it.

I thought ending was good until they were in the cabin but did leave room for a spin-off!! :)

Pretty lame, and expected no less, Mattie's move was sad, no doubt. But, no bodies (Michael and FI) and Charlie gone missing (undoubtedly) and the CIA still stages a first class funeral?? The lack of even "cable" common sense prevailed to the end. The only "light" I cane see is if the CIA enabled his
"relocation" to Ireland. Someone had to. At least it is done. Bye, bye, Michael...don't forget to wash your kilts!:D

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)