Burn Notice HD

I enjoyed it last night also and let's hope they wrap it up right this year and wonder who will get knocked off :)

I enjoyed it last night also and let's hope they wrap it up right this year and wonder who will get knocked off :)

I take it this will be the final season for Burn Notice. Good. I've enjoyed this show over the past few years, but it's starting to get old so I hope they wrap things up with a pretty bow....a bloody soaked bow in which everyone dies. Perhaps Bruce Campbell goes Army of Darkness? How great would it be if the show end with Shop Smart...Shop S Mart. :)

I take it this will be the final season for Burn Notice. Good. I've enjoyed this show over the past few years, but it's starting to get old so I hope they wrap things up with a pretty bow....a bloody soaked bow in which everyone dies. Perhaps Bruce Campbell goes Army of Darkness? How great would it be if the show end with Shop Smart...Shop S Mart. :)

This is Final Season of the show and that would be a great way of doing it!! :D ;) :)

This is Final Season of the show and that would be a great way of doing it!! :D ;) :)

Yeh, that came out today. Took some digging, but it seems the property they tuned into a studio will be released back to the local Gov who plans to tear it down in 2014 for a park. Anyway, 7 seasons is the "peak" of most series and the right time to end without getting old. However IMO, that happened at the end of season 5. So, I will probably watch and hope they don't screw it up, which seems to be the norm anymore.

Yeh, that came out today. Took some digging, but it seems the property they tuned into a studio will be released back to the local Gov who plans to tear it down in 2014 for a park. Anyway, 7 seasons is the "peak" of most series and the right time to end without getting old. However IMO, that happened at the end of season 5. So, I will probably watch and hope they don't screw it up, which seems to be the norm anymore.

I agree they should of ended it a few seasons ago but I was letting riffjim that it is the last season :)

What?

Should be interesting how they do this weeks and next weeks episode with Fiona helping Michaels mom all the time and will it bring them back together or get 1 or both of them killed ;) :)

Burn Notice or McGuyver? Hard to tell the diff. Too far gone for me. Deleted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts