Burn Notice HD

This one was great. I do love this show (and a lot of the other USA Originals, Covert Affairs, Suits, etc).

Will miss it till it comes back again.

Desperate Measures; Means & Ends: Thursday, 8 November 2012 (9:00 PM ET)

"Michael and the team must evade a vicious drug-runner and hijack a plane to escape Panama."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at the IMDb.com: Michael and the team must evade a vicious drug-runner and hijack a plane to escape Panama.

It's back...for eight (8) more episodes to end the season before the new years! :)

"Michael and the team must evade a vicious drug-runner and hijack a plane to escape Panama." Don't forget to rate this episode over at the IMDb.com: Michael and the team must evade a vicious drug-runner and hijack a plane to escape Panama. It's back...for eight (8) more episodes to end the season before the new years! :)
it this movie or something? i seen it in my DVR

'Burn Notice' Returns to USA Thursday, November 8 With a Two Hour Season Premiere

Source

Okay, it's a two-hour episode...but the article is wrong about it being a season premiere. This is the 11th episode of an 18 episode season. The show has been on a 3-month hiatus.

USA likes to call a show return after a couple of months off a "Premiere"... This is probably their November Premiere or Fall Premiere. I think they think it is catchy for advertising. It had its "Summer Finale".

Should be interesting to see how he gets out of Panama without his team it looks like :)

Last edited:
Desperate Measures; Means & Ends: Thursday, 8 November 2012 (9:00 PM ET)

My Dish guide is saying its on 10pm - 12am ET.

Yes and next week should be interesting now they are after him not knowing Card was a trader :) I loved how Mike said yes he agree and then just blew Cards brain out :D :)

Yes and next week should be interesting now they are after him not knowing Card was a trader :) I loved how Mike said yes he agree and then just blew Cards brain out :D :)

Yep, Card was...well, quite a card. Obviously, Michael didn't appreciate how proud he was of him. Anyway, now Michael is in a pickle...no, make that the frying pan since the FBI, CIA and others in law enforcement will be hunting him and his team. Finally, I wonder if we'll be seeing Michael's mom much this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts