BUSTED! Deflategate: Pats deliberately did it!

Goodell(& the owners) have been about forcing cities to build the most expensive stadiums possible,on the taxpayers' dime. NONE of them have ever suggested or pushed for cost effective ways to refurbish & extend the lives of current stadiums. In the CFL,when the BC Lions were changing BC Place Stadium from a closed roof stadium to a retractable roof stadium(another concept alien to the NFL),they built a temporary stadium for around $24 million dollars. It was a stadium that could be assembled for use for a limited period of time,& after it wasn't needed anymore,they disassembled it for potential use elsewhere. It was the "modular home" of stadiums. The NFL owners would have a collective heart attack if you proposed this to them,BUT it is the very way that you could have an NFL capacity stadium in Portland,Sacramento,or Las Vegas IF you wanted NFL teams in any of those cities. Unfortunately,this is one "baby" that would be strangled at birth by the owners hellbent on billion dollar palaces.
I'll say this again,this decision cripples Roger Goodell to the effect that if the San Diego Chargers,Oakland Raiders(both these teams would share a stadium in Carson,CA),AND St. Louis Cardinals(the owner would build the stadium with his private money in Inglewood) ALL wanted to move to Los Angeles,Goodell couldn't stop all 3 teams from ending up in Los Angeles.

Reactions: madmadworld
Goodell(& the owners) have been about forcing cities to build the most expensive stadiums possible,on the taxpayers' dime. NONE of them have ever suggested or pushed for cost effective ways to refurbish & extend the lives of current stadiums. In the CFL,when the BC Lions were changing BC Place Stadium from a closed roof stadium to a retractable roof stadium(another concept alien to the NFL),they built a temporary stadium for around $24 million dollars. It was a stadium that could be assembled for use for a limited period of time,& after it wasn't needed anymore,they disassembled it for potential use elsewhere. It was the "modular home" of stadiums. The NFL owners would have a collective heart attack if you proposed this to them,BUT it is the very way that you could have an NFL capacity stadium in Portland,Sacramento,or Las Vegas IF you wanted NFL teams in any of those cities. Unfortunately,this is one "baby" that would be strangled at birth by the owners hellbent on billion dollar palaces.
I'll say this again,this decision cripples Roger Goodell to the effect that if the San Diego Chargers,Oakland Raiders(both these teams would share a stadium in Carson,CA),AND St. Louis Cardinals(the owner would build the stadium with his private money in Inglewood) ALL wanted to move to Los Angeles,Goodell couldn't stop all 3 teams from ending up in Los Angeles.
Yeah. A temporary stadium that seats less than 30k sounds like it makes a lot of sense for the NFL. You and the CFL stuff, lol.

Yeah. A temporary stadium that seats less than 30k sounds like it makes a lot of sense for the NFL. You and the CFL stuff, lol.
To seat at least 50,000-60,000,maybe it would cost around $100,000,000.00,at least,which would still be a bargain for taxpayers,& a whole lot cheaper than a billion dollar palace that the NFL demands now. You could also change the definition of the stadium from being "temporary" to being "semi-permanent."

For a team in Las Vegas,you could use "temporary" structures to possibly double the capacity of Sam Boyd Stadium.

I'm looking forward to watching how the referees call roughing and late hits on Brady this season, since he's one of the more reactionary QBs when it comes to bitching. I have a feeling that the NFL isn't done here, in or out of the courtroom.

11960044_454596781391876_1071345350537463367_n.jpg

Hey Rog, how do ya like dem apples??!!

It's stuff like this that keep strengthening my belief that the political and judicial establishment in this country is becoming more corrupt each day. WTF business does a Federal Judge have attending a party like this?
http://pagesix.com/2015/09/06/rober...a-party/?_ga=1.19787768.1120285719.1435273604

A. Berman is not in that photo.

B. Kraft technically was on the losing side.

C. The NFL picked the court.

Are you suggesting that the judge was bribed by Kraft? I'm sure both of them would risk a decade + in federal prison so Brady could play 4 games.

The lunacy of the Post and opposing fans has matched the moon landing and 9/11 truthers movements.