BUSTED! Deflategate: Pats deliberately did it!

Not sure where that would have gone, the NFL didn't lose because deflategate didn't happen, they lost because of procedural items with arbitration.

Ok. That's what the judge ruled on but if you read the court transcripts he questioned if the balls were even deflated several times.

The witch hunt is over!!!!!

The judge ruled that Brady wasn't warned that breaking rules and not cooperating with an investigation could result in punishment. Okay...

I can see the NFL appealing that one.

True that the decision only really addresses the procedure followed and not directly the guilt or innocence. But if you take the time to read everything the Judge has said he does indirectly question that Brady had any knowledge if something did happen. Further, the way the investigation took place makes any conclusion as to Brady being involved ridiculous. It was seriously flawed in more ways than I am going to try and list.

There is never going to be any connection to Brady in my opinion because he did not direct anyone to do anything against NFL rules, meaning he never knew or asked for balls to be deflated after the Ref's inspected them. (And that's IF the balls were deflated) There has been literally no evidence even with the NFL trying to slant things that shows that.

The murkey part is not did Brady know, it's did something against rules happen. Because there is no record of what the inflations were before the game started, the Ref's kept none, and because two gauges were used that gave different results, there just can never be any even good circumstantial evidence something happened. Worse it was never documented which gauge was being used when. All that by the way shows how little the NFL thought the actual pressure mattered.
Combine that with proof the footballs were all or maybe all but one within the limits of what you would expect them to be with the natural loss of air based on weather and this has been a misdirected investigation by the NFL from the beginning.

So I read the 40 page decision at lunch. Unless someone else can find it, nowhere does Berman make a statement about Brady's guilt or innocence. He ruled on items that would hold up on appeal. Matter of fact in the ruling he hammered "generally aware" and he also kept putting the words independent investigation in quotations and kept calling it the Pash/Wells report.

I wonder who is going to be Goodell's fall guy for this? Mike Kensil, Jeff Pash or Troy Vincent?

Reactions: Tampa8
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441303566.972097.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just don't know why Pats fans thought there was a conspiracy/witch hunt. This is how he has been ruling since day one. There was no witch hunt, this was his SOP.

I just don't know why Pats fans thought there was a conspiracy/witch hunt. This is how he has been ruling since day one. There was no witch hunt, this was his SOP.
I agree ...

He can't just have the NFL and its season go on, he has to BE INVOLVED, it's kinda like he's the puppet master and the team/players are his puppets to do whatever he wants with to do whatever he feels like ...

The game was much better before he took over.

Reactions: madmadworld
I agree ...

He can't just have the NFL and its season go on, he has to BE INVOLVED, it's kinda like he's the puppet master and the team/players are his puppets to do whatever he wants with to do whatever he feels like ...

The game was much better before he took over.

And if you think there will be an uproar to get him fired? We are sadly mistaken. The owners only care about the fans for one reason and one reason only...$$$$. They have never made more money under ANY commissioner like under Goodell. They are banking with him and there is no way they will kill that golden goose.

And if you think there will be an uproar to get him fired? We are sadly mistaken. The owners only care about the fans for one reason and one reason only...$$$$. They have never made more money under ANY commissioner like under Goodell. They are banking with him and there is no way they will kill that golden goose.
I disagree to a certain extent .... Anyone that becomes the NFL Commish will bring in the same money.
Its the product that is bringing in the money, not who's running it.

Reactions: madmadworld