BUSTED! Deflategate: Pats deliberately did it!

NESN (no bias there, right?) extracts some rather nebulous quotes from all those pages and you think that proves Goodell lied? Really?

Then NFL already had copies of his texts when he trashed it...
I thought he refused to hand over the texts..which is why the suspension wasn't shortened..please post a link (not that I don't believe you..just that I missed it)

Deflategate_infographic_b.jpg

Read this article ...
I read this one...

Here is a nice quote

The March 23, 2014 date is based upon notes/location information from the installed application “Evernote”. It is likely that this could have been synchronized onto the phone at a later date and that the records were created on a different device. May 23, 2014 shows multiple applications being installed and is the first time web cookies are noted to exist. It is believed to be the more accurate initial active usage date.

http://deadspin.com/the-full-story-of-tom-bradys-destroyed-cell-phone-1722190784

another quote

The discerning reader will notice that we’re left with a gap between Nov. 6, 2014 and March 5, 2015 in which the contents of Brady’s text messages are unavailable. Considering that the AFC Championship game was contested on January 18, 2015, this is a crucial four-month period. This is the destroyed cell phone that so rankled Ted Wells and Roger Goodell.

Regardless, the Game, remember there was a game played ... was NOT decided by the Under or over inflation of said balls.
what was this, a 42-10 game or something close b to that.

He was suspended before the NFL knew anything had happened to his phone. Why does it matter anyway?

@Coondawg68: Ted Wells: Did not ask for Brady’s phone, said no punishment for not turning it over

So again, why is he suspended?

Politics..stuff we don't know.....yet

He was suspended before the NFL knew anything had happened to his phone. Why does it matter anyway?

So again, why is he suspended?

here is another take..with all the BAD PUBLICITY..like players beating up wives and children..maybe this just a way of getting the media to stop focusing on the real problems

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts