BUSTED! Deflategate: Pats deliberately did it!

I went from thinking Brady may have had some kind of knowledge about the balls being put to the LEGAL lowest limit, without ever directing it to be done after the Ref certified them, to now that nothing actually happened and there is no knowledge of anything. After reading the actual transcripts that the NFL lied about along with leaks that were not true they made I now see why Brady is fighting this. Patriots should have done the same as Kraft now acknowledges.
There is no evidence, proof, whatever you want to call it that the balls were even tampered with. That is a fact. And Brady not turning over his phone, aside from the fact it is prohibited by the Player's Union (Because nothing in the contract allows for that and it would set a precedence) is explained by exactly what happened with the texts he handed over. After being assured by the NFL nothing on the phone not related would be seen by anyone, some are showing up. People text things all the time that in the light of day may not look great. And oh by the way, two other Quarterbacks Brett Farve being one also refused to turn over their cell phone. The result? NOTHING.......

That is correct. I was thinking any suspensions when I said nothing but the more complete answer is he was fined.

The NFL didn't have proof Brady did it plain and simple. Someone in the organization did it though so the stuff for Kraft will stand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts