Buyers remorse about getting 1 Hopper vs 2 Hoppers?

Thanks for that. My husband feels strongly we won't need the second hopper, so if we immediately realize it was a mistake - at least the fix isn't that much more. Good to know.
Are we going to place bets on how many days before the 2nd Hopper gets ordered?
I'm taking 6 to 9 days...

Don't forgot to post when it happens so we know who wins the pool.
1st prize will be a 50 Lb Chinook Salmon (it's in the ocean and you have to catch it yourself...)

People with enough TVs to need 3 Hoppers are not likely to worry about $7mo fees. They can use extra Joeys into 2nd HDMI ports to access the other network. I'm using my Harmony remote to make that a one button switch (until the Hopper integration software comes out).

Y2J said:
It doesn't matter if you beg...Dish Network now has a 1 Hopper per account policy. They will not give you 2 Hoppers regardless of how long you have been a customer of theirs! They are basically telling people to go to DirecTV if you want 2 DVRs in your household. Apparently, the Dish executives thought it was a great idea for an entire household to fight over 2 or 3 tuners all the time!

In my opinion, Dish Network has made their biggest blunder in the entire history of their company. Their new Hopper along with their dumb*ss policies have forced me to switch to DirecTV!

Beggin worked--- 2 hoppers with no joeys--- installer just left--- dish b rockin in my book

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)