C Band FTA giveaway

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

red23eye

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 26, 2006
I have a 1.2 meter Channelmaster dish with Traxis DBS 3500 with Norsat 8115 LNB that is working great in Ocala Florida - Great if you want CCTV, Japan and anything not on 3840 Mhz on Intelsat 9. Bought gear to receive DW-tv which worked OK until a year ago. I give up now that I can get what I want on DISH. Pick it up and it is yours for free. Any takers?

very generous

That is a very generous offer.
I'd kill for the dish!
And I have friends who I'd love to give the nice receiver.

Unfortunately, I won't be right over to get it.
Just too darned far away. :(

Hate to see you give up on FTA.
That equipment would do wonders on Ku band, but I suppose you'd want to actually watch something on Ku for that to matter.
TheList has many good suggestions.

Well, I just hope someone who gets the hardware, appreciates it as much as I would.
Thanks again for letting us know. - :up

Thanks for the compliment and interest, but I am not really into FTA - My wife is German and I have been looking at DW-tv for about ten years. Started with ananlog in North Carolina, then came to Florida and switch to digital. Live in restricted community and my house will not let me look to southwest.

So it goes and now went.

I can get a 1.2 in Austin,TX, I can get a 1.2 in Ocala, FL. Sooner or later there WILL be one in the middle-ME!

Nice gesture though!:D

Scott. This spring I am cleaning up some equipment from around the house. And I (hanging head in shame) am not a paid member of SatelliteGuys, and I realize that I can't post in the For Sale section, but I do have some equipment that I will most likely be willing to give away free, and the recipient would just pay for any shipping costs. Is it OK with you to post free equipment here in the C-Band or FTA sections? Just want to make sure it is Kosher before doing so :)

If I could have a C band (and the wife didn't kill me) I would have taken you up on the offer.. I'm gonna be up that way in a van on the 2nd & 3rd anyway :)

oh well.. darn HOA.. :(

I have a taker! Thanks everyone for your comments.

This ends my ventures into FTA and starts with DISH which has been pretty poor so far. It seems that the 118.7 satellite is not well known in my neighborhood. The dealer has learned lots on my time - started Tuesday and maybe by tomorow I will have German TV!

Hank
Red23eye

glad you got a taker , hopefully your endevor into Dish will improve. I do enjoy DW-tv on my 7 1/2 ft dish, when i view it but for me its a bit hard to understand ( they talk a bit fast for me to understand and my german is very limited). but i do enjoy watching some of the shows and scenes from Germany. I should have learned more german when i was stationed there.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)