C band Questions

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Techfizzle

Banned
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
I dont understand myself. I got directv so I would have something to watch when its raining,snowing,etc and I couldnt go out and tinker with my BUD.
But I still go out in the rain,snow, etc. I guess it my passion, I like going outside and messing with stuff, I spent 3 hours today and got one whopping channel.

Anway I have a nextwave navigator in the works, trying to get a B/O on ebay.

1. Somone said that its c/ku, however I thought c/ku systems had one port for c and one for ku.
2. If I cant get it, is there ANY c-band receivers excluding the 4dtv line that can do s-video?
3. Can someone get me a diagram for a AJAK h to h?
4. Will running 48 dc to the motor damage it? I want to run the motor controller on the receiver to a 48 volt psu via a relay so i will move quicker?

2. If I cant get it, is there ANY c-band receivers excluding the 4dtv line that can do s-video?

One Toshiba did s video model number escapes me though.
4. Will running 48 dc to the motor damage it? I want to run the motor controller on the receiver to a 48 volt psu via a relay so i will move quicker?
It will burn up a 36 volt motor eventually.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)