C-Band Remote

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lucky53

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 5, 2006
Has anyone got a old remote control kicking around for a GI 2650r c-band receiver,or know where I could get one..will any other remote work with this model?? thanks.

I'd be surprised if you find one. There may be a universal that would work part of the functions, but I wouldn't know which one would even do that. That receiver goes back several years.

Reactions: martin-f
I'd be surprised if you find one. There may be a universal that would work part of the functions, but I wouldn't know which one would even do that. That receiver goes back several years.
I think it goes back to the 80's..still works great to move the dish and very user friendly..will keep searching..Thanks.

I think it goes back to the 80's..still works great to move the dish and very user friendly..will keep searching..Thanks.

They were excellent receivers. I have a couple Toshiba receivers lying around that have the remotes and I have a Uniden Ultra that works great, but you can't see what you're doing unless it's hooked to a separate TV. The graphics are over top of the video. I wish I would have kept the stand alone motor drive boxes I threw away after we closed out business. I hauled IRD's, stand alone receivers and motor drive boxes to the dump by the pickup load. Regret it now. :) Hind sight is always 20/20.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)